Happy FriYAY friend! First off I would just like to say thank you!! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to come to my site- it means the absolute world to me! I have a little bit of a different post coming to you today. Over the past few months I have had so much fun creating this blog and connecting with others. One exciting thing that happened to me recently is I got nominated for the “Sunshine Blogger Award” by Erin from daveanderin.blog. Thank you Erin for the nomination, I am so grateful 🙂
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given out to bloggers from other bloggers. It goes to people who they think are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once someone is nominated they then write a post where they:
-Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their site
-Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and give them 11 new questions
-Notify the nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on the post
Here are my 11 questions that Erin asked me! Be sure to check out her darling blog too 🙂
- Why did you start you blog, and what do others get from reading it?-I started my blog to have a creative outlet in my life. I love to write down my thoughts and help awaken others to see their greatest good. I want others to get encouragement and inspiration from reading my post. I want them to know that they are a force for good and love in this world.
- If you had to give your personality a color, what would it be and why?-Pink because the color itself is so happy and vibrant, and I feel this resembles me well. It’s also a staple in my wardrobe as well ha 🙂
- Do you have pet? Dog or cat person?-Yes, my family has three dogs and one cat, and I am a dog person 🙂
- Fav drink?-My favorite drink at the moment is water with a bit of fresh lemon juice in it.
- If you could give one piece of advice to a new blogger, what would it be and why?-Considering I am still relatively new to blogging, I would say keep with it even when you feel discouraged. People can get mean and not understand where you are coming from. When that happens just choose to see them with love and keep doing you. You are the one that wants to do this, so don’t let others bring you down.
- What is your fav thing about yourself?-My smilie would have to be my favorite thing about myself. I feel my best when I am surrounded by people I love. I love laughing and smiling because it reminds me how grateful I am to be here today.
- If you had to have one last meal what would it be and why?-Veggie fajitas because it so delicious. You can really do no wrong 😉
- Hobbies?-My other hobbies include being an active member of Alpha Chi Omega at Minnesota State University, Working at Primp Mankato, cooking, reading, and working out!
- Did anyone help you when you first started blogging?-No, I have had no help! It has been a lot of trial and error and learn as I go. The process has been so fun and rewarding.
- What is one of your dreams?-One of my dreams is to help awaken others to see their true selves. I believe that everyone is beautiful and has a force for good. I want everyone to know that they are loved and that they have love.
My nominees are:
My questions for all of you!
- What made you want to start your blog?
- What do others get from reading your blog?
- What is your favorite thing about being a blogger?
- What is your favorite place to travel to?
- Where are you from?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- What is your spirit animal?
- Favorite color and why?
- What are some of your hobbies?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Have fun!! 🙂
Thank you so much for reading, and as always, have a great day!!